Sunday, May 11, 2014

Current skincare and recent outfits

Over the past year or so I've been experimenting with different skincare. I've gotten a routine down that me, and my skin are both liking as of late.
This past week was my birthday (yay 26!) and I got the clarisonic as a gift so I have added it into my nighttime routine as a deep clean. Here are the other products I've been using other the past few months.

Morning routine 
Philosophy purity cleanser
Botanics rose water spray
origins ginzing eye cream 

Night routine 
Philosophy purity (even takes off waterproof mascara!)
clarisonic Mia 2 with clarisonic cleanser 
Korres wild rose + vitamin C overnight sleeping facial
Korres evening primrose eye cream 

Other items 
One a week or so I use a scub and mask I also have some other items for spot treating acne and acne scars I use sparingly. 
I started using eye creams last year as a preventative treatment for future wrinkles. I love the origins cream because it also makes my under eyes look more awake in the morning. 
I'm really loving the Korres line so far as my first time trying it. I want to try the fresh peony brightening line next.
As for the clarisonic, everyone has different skin as some people may not be able to use it everyday, some might be able to use it twice a day. I think because I always exfoliated my skin regularly the regular brush head isn't too harsh for my skin to use nightly. I think I'm going to get the deep pore cleansing brush head next. There is a sensitive, acne, and cashmere brush head as well. I would really recommend it and am loving it so far : ) 

If you follow me on Instagram or twitter (both bcecilee) you might have seen me post these outfits from this weekend! I had a birthday party/ housewarming party at our home and was able to wear my new knife pleat maxi skirt from jcrew factory that I love! Then today I went to a Mother's Day brunch with my family and wore my new Ivanka Trump sandals I scored at tj maxx. They retail for $150 but I got them for $30, not to mention they are covered in beautiful mint green/blue/clear colored gems! So cute. 



Hope everyone had a great weekend and Mother's Day!!!
Xoxo brianna 

1 comment: