Wednesday, May 28, 2014

birthday purchases

Some lovely goodies came in the mail the past week that I'd like to share.
First from qvc.com I ordered this philosophy purity made simple set. I fell in love with the cleanser I picked up in the little sample section at sephora. When my 3oz bottle was almost out I jumped on this new set for 4 easy payments. lol


It came with a large 32 oz purity made simple cleanser with a pump that I keep in my shower to wash my face, a 16 oz bottle I keep at my sink, face wipes I keep in my night stand and the new face mask! 
The mask is not one of those super drying ones that leave your face begging for moisture. It is a quick minute mask that deep cleans and leaves my skin glowing! 
After the minute is up I put a face cloth under the faucet until the water is as hot as I can handle. Then I hold it to my face with the mask still on for roughly 15 seconds, this opens the pores to let the mask deeply penetrate my skin. 
After I rinse my skin is quenched, soft and more radiant it's an awesome product!
Since I have to much of the cleanser now I'm also going to use it to clean my makeup brushes. 


I also used a gift card for sephora from my boyfriends mom. (Thanks Micci!) I picked up one of new hourglass ambient lighting blushes. 
Hourglass swirled subtle color with one of their ambient lighting powders that can blur imperfections, highlight, or bronze depending on the shade. I got luminous flush, a beautiful bright pink marbled with the luminous ambient power, a golden champagne color.  
The blush leaves a beautiful glow to the skin and is buildable with out looking like a red faced clown. 


I also got the Tarte 12 hour maracuja oil foundation in the color deep. It is a medium to full coverage foundation with a Dewy finish, which I have been really into lately. I apply it with my real techniques expert face brush. Because I have combination skin, oily in the t-zone and normal else where I do set it with a powder. I lightly dust the Tarte setting translucent setting powder just on those areas. 


Thanks for reading! 
Xoxo brianna 

No comments:

Post a Comment