Thursday, March 13, 2014

How to get a fuller and longer pony tail-easy!



To get my hair from a simple pony to a causual hairstyle with a little extra umph I follow these simple steps

Tools: regular brush I have a large paddle brush, a teasing brush, hair spray, two hair elastics, and a headband is optional 

One: brush out hair, mine was next day curls. by doing this your pony with have more volume

Two: make small pony with lower half of hair, this creates the added length 

Three: hairspray and back comb top section

four: secure top pony pulling it upward to keep the lift on top on the head

Five: lighting tease the two sections together blending the hair 

End result: I added a headband to keep the top smooth but keep the volume
Please exsuse the terrible iPhone photos.   I did this quickly before heading out the door. 
Thanks for reading xoxo brianna 

No comments:

Post a Comment