Monday, March 10, 2014

Whats in my purse? Anne Klein dome satchel

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11891119/?claim=h7pbgwfngr9">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

To be honest I have no idea why people are interested in this haha but there are countless YouTube videos and blog posts simply sharing what's in someone's purse! I have watched a few videos to check out a specific purse but not to see the junk inside. however just in case anyone cares this is my purse and what is inside.
My current purse I'm using is a tan Anne Klein Leo coin dome satchel. purchased at tj maxx on clearance about a month ago. It has handles that I hold on my forearm and a long cross body strap that comes in handy too. It has gold hardware, and zips across the top. 


I'm tryyyy to keep my purse organized by using small pouches to separate small items. My gifted coach wristlet at holds my cards and money, nothing new or different from any other wallet. I really want a nice zip around leather wallet though.
then the blue polka dot pouch it's like my emergency kit. Everything I might need at any point is pretty much in here. I've got
head bands.
bobby pins.
A clip.
hair elastic.
One tampon, lol
mini lint roller.
ibuprofen that I just refill from the large bottle in my bathroom.
mints and gum.
Lip balm.
Sanitizing wipes.
Fragrance samples.
mini sunblock.
Packets of honey.
Mirror and brush.
nail file.

The satin blue lip pouch was free with a Nars velvet lip pencil set. This I use as my to go makeup bag though its usually just full of lip products. Right now I've got
Nars satin lip pencil in lodhi.
Nars velvet matte lip pencil in dolce vita.
loreal lip gloss.
Fresh Sugar lip treatment in honey.
Marc Jacobs daisy rollerball.
Maybelline falsies mascara.
Eye drops from the eye doctor.
A make up brush.
not kept in pouches are some bigger items and essentials I keep in the side pockets of the purse. 
I always have back up gloves in my coat pocket and car! I'm always cold. I also always have
Deodorant, I love the smell of this dove one!
Hand cream.
Snacks! Here I have raw pumpkin seeds and a box of sweethearts.
I have a daily planner. 
a bible verse journal.
a pen.
Chanel eye glasses.
Kept in the side pockets are my keys iPhone and sunglasses, here I have my banana republic retro frames. 
Are you still awake?! Haha pretty standard stuff but hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading xoxo brianna 

No comments:

Post a Comment