Sunday, January 12, 2014

What I ate this week & #shopaholicproblems

So my juice cleanse is over, I haven't stopped juicing-but don't worry I'm eating. And I didn't go straight to the Micky D's drive-through either. I've been trying to eat as many fruits and veggies as possible. I eat good fats from coconut oil, fish and nuts and seeds. I try to eat 6 small meals a day now if I can. In case you are a little lost on how to eat like this, here is what I ate this week...

Monday
B- Savory Oats and a fresh juice
S-100 calorie guacamole and turkey pepperoni
L-Almonds, bell peppers, sugar peas, raspberries
S- Kids chobani greek yogurt
D- Smoked salmon omelet
I love Smoked Salmon!!!
S- Dole dark chocolate covered frozen banana slices

Tuesday
B- Smoked salmon omelet on whole wheat flat bagel and a fresh juice
S- Kiddos Chobani greek yogurt
L- Three Tuna Salad lettuce boats made when plain greek yogurt & avocado
veggie chips on the side
S- pumpkin seeds and unsweetened apple sauce
D- Spagetti Squash with chicken and kale
S- Banana applesauce cookie

Wednesday (Wasn't feeling well)
B- Juice
sick in bed watching les mis 
S- tea with lemon
L-Spagetti squash with chicken and kale
S- popcorn and cherries
D-brown rice, quinoa, black beans with avocado and raw peppers
S-mango

Thursday
B- Oatmeal with banana and sunflower butter
S-kid Chobani greek yogurt
L- Black bean and kale salad
S- Pumpkin seeds, Mango & pineapple
D-Chicken and pasta with peanut thai sauce my momma made
no snack

Friday
B- Smoked salmon omelet and green tea with lemon
S-juice
L-Peanut putter and banana sliders, raspberries, red bell pepper
No snack
D-Spagetti squash with black beans and kale
S-post great grains cereal with almond milk

Saturday
B-juice 1/2 bagel with cream cheese
S-Starbucks tall iced vanilla chai and sugar peas
L-Pinto beans, sour cream cheese and blackberries on the side
no snack
D-pesto chicken
S-peaut butter banana sliders

Sunday
B-Smoked salmon with cream cheese and chive on whole wheat english muffin
cantaloupe on the side
S-unnsweeted applesauce
L-Grilled chicken Sandwich (we ordered out while working on our house, Pat ate my fries)
S-juice
 D- Quinoa chili
S-blackberries and a spoon of maple almond butter

It seems a little repetitive but if it a'int broke don't fix it, and I try to use up my groceries without much waste so I tend to eat similar meals in a week. The juices I mentioned have everything from tropical blends like orange, mango, pineapple, & carrot, or green juice with kale, cucumber, celery, lemon, ginger. Thats one thing I do switch up and make whatever I feel at the moment. I get a lot of ideas for healthy meals, and snacks from pinterest, take a look my Healthy & Yummy Board for more. Let me know what are some of your favorite go to healthy meals and snacks to help you stay on track! 

On a completely unrelated note J Crew Factory is having 40% off clearance items right now and since I'm tryyinnngggg to cease pleasure spending so I'll just share my picks with you. They have been sitting in my shopping cart for a week and it's devastating I can't add them to my closet but I shall survive. 
I already own these in a nude color and love them

Factory Sylvia Patent Leather wedges in Cabernet



I also love the Factory pencil skirtFactory Cotton shift dress, and the 4 inch chino short but they didn't come in my size so they didn't get put into my imaginary cart lol

Thanks for reading xoxox Brianna!





No comments:

Post a Comment