Friday, January 17, 2014

Sales! Madewell, Jcrew, and more

So I can't shop and it's killing mmmeeeee. (Don't get me wrong I'm still buying chic decor for our house) J crew is having 40% off final sale items and their sister store Madewell is also having a 40% of clearance sale. I'm just going to do what I did in my pervious post and tell you the things I would purchase if I wasn't saving my pennies. 

Madewell
I have to admit I saw this on one of my favorite bloggers veronika's blushing and thought it was adorbale 





I'm really into the scalloped detail lately

Silk scallop peplum top


J Crew

The polka dots make this boyfriend bottom down lady like
I collect their tippi sweaters they are a wardrobe staple!
How cute for a saturday running errands!?
These are stunning. period.

In addition to those sales I found out about an deal on my favorite hair mask. The macadamia deep repair mask is 40% at BeautyChoice.com and you also get free deluxe samples of the AMAZING glam glow face masks! Use the code MLMG at check out-Go scoop that up!

Happy shopping! : )
Thanks for reading xoxo Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment