Monday, July 21, 2014

nordstrom anniversary sale picks and stella and dot purchases


Here are some things I found online at the Nordstrom Anniversary sale that just started this past week. Most are at a discounted price but the beauty items are Nordstrom exclusive sets put together for just this occasion. I haven't purchased anything for myself but I did order a gift online.
nordstrom anniversary sale picks






After my Stella and dot trunk show closed I was able to pick up a few Ah-dor-able items at a discount! You might have seen me post the pictures on items on instagram literally a second after opening the box because I was that excited.

The leopard chelsea wallet, sardina chandeliers, and double clutch in geranium

I love that these earrings can be a stud, drop or a chandelier 

I still have access to two half off items and the new fall line just came out TODAY! I can't wait to get my hands on some more goodies. I'm currently lusting after the new gold sutton necklace  and rose gold rebel necklace.

No comments:

Post a Comment