Sunday, June 29, 2014

My natural summer bronze makeup look

This has been my go to makeup look so far this summer, if I put on make up at all that day. 
First I apply two pumps of my tarte foundation in the color deep with a brush to my face and neck. It has a light SPF which I like because I'm in the sun a ton. 
I use Nars radient concealer in the color biscuit under my eyes and blend with my fingertip. 
Using a tapered brush I apply my Victoria's Secret bronzer where the sun would hit my face, in the hairline, cheekbones and nose. Then I lightly blend my hourglass blush in luminous flush on the tops of my cheeks. 
For eyes I start by using my maybelline color tattoo in the color fierce and tangy, a matte orange to my entire lid using my finger. 
Using my sonia kashuk eye on neural matte pallet (BOO the black color broke) 
I used the darkest brown color and apply that to my crease in a windshield wiper motion.
Using a fluffy blending brush I apply the reddish brown color and blend in the crease and a little above the crease, buffing out that dark brown shade. 
Next I take loreal single shadow in Kings random a rosy golden color and pat in color from the lash line to the crease, taking it into the inner eye as well. 
Then taking the lights white shadow in the pallet I apply this to the brow bone
Using an flat angled brush I mix the dark brown shade and the black and apply this to the top and bottom lash line making sure to blend blend blend this out.
I use my eyebrow powder pencil I got at sallys beauty supply to fill in my brows, and use a coat of my maybelline falsies waterproof to my top and bottom lashes.  
The last step in to spritz my skin all over with urban decay's all nighter setting spray. This bottle is so old, they since changed the packaging. 
In the car I put on the NYX butter gloss in tarimusu a natural nude color and that topped off the look. 
And Voila! Natural, bronze summer makeup! 

Thanks for reading
xoxo Brianna





No comments:

Post a Comment