Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Hello There! and Month of Favorites!

Well Hello there! It's been a while since I blogged! In the past year or so not much has changed on the day to day, the biggest change is that my boyfriend Patrick and I bought a house! We have been renovating it for the past two months while living at his moms house and it should be move in ready in a few more weeks. I will post a blog about the renos then. Now I would like to jump back into blogging with my month of favorites for November!

1) Red lips
I wore red lips at least once a week the past month and my favorite new product I used was the Sephora cream lip stain in the color always red. It stayed put for 12 hours and did not transfer. Ah-mazing.

2) Red hair
So in October I changed my light brown highlights to red highlights and loved it. The hard part was keeping the red in my hair. First off I bought the ravishing reds shampoo from Sally's beauty supply and I really didn't think it was helping keep the color in my hair, my highlights quickly turned a red brown color. So I went back to Sally's and picked up two packs of a color depositing deep conditioner called Roux color refresh mask and let me tell you this stuff is the bomb.com. I use it once a week/week and a half to refresh my color.


3) Straight red hair
In addition to the hair color I switched up my summer curls for a sleeker look for the fall. I have been using L'oreal Paris Smooth intense shampoo and conditioner and I swear it changed the texture of my hair. I also use the styling balm which has heat protection too.

4) Nude nails
I searched everywhere for the perfect fall nude nail polish for my skin tone. I finally found it and wore it almost all November! Essie Lady like is nude but has a pink undertone, its super chic and well- lady like.

5) Oversized sweaters
Target is my favorite store to shop for clothes lately, the style, price and quality is spot on for me. I over wore a super cozy sweater I bought there all of fall. I went back and bought it in another color too, its great paried with skinny jeans or leggings, boots and a basic tee.

6) Chai
I hate pumpkin spice coffee, it makes me sick to my stomach. So I wanted to try something warm and delish this fall and I fell in love with chai! It's black tea with spices it was so perfect for fall. I had the chai pumpkin spice, and chai vanilla latte K cups, before buying the Tazo chai latte drink mix that you add to milk (I use almond milk). Its all SO good. Warms my soul : )


Thanks for reading xox Brianna

Follow me on Pinterest and Twitter I am Bcecilee on both!



No comments:

Post a Comment