Friday, January 23, 2015

The worst mascara I've ever used!


I'm someone who tends to think although mascara a clearly have different wands and formulas they make minimal difference once applied. They all are pretty similar. I don't opt for expensive mascaras for this reason. 
I love the volume I get from the large brush from maybelline falsies and the length the small thin brush from loreal telescopic mascaras. I've even used both together.
I thought I'd try a new one. 
This mascara is duel ended, one side is a fluffy spiral shape and the other is a small but still full brush on the other. Perfect right?!
Wrong! The maybelline falsies big eyes was the worst! 

First of all the brush labeled for the top lashes does literally nothing. It does not creat volume or length. The formula of the mascara was very wet and got clumy very easily. It transferred like crazy onto my eye lid. Once dried it would flake and go into my eye! 
The brush labeled for the bottom lashes did an okay job on the bottom lashes but again flaked off easily. I tried to used this side to help separate and lengthen the top lashes after using the fuller side but it didn't help it just added more product making it clumpier. 
This gave me barley there lashes. Yes the were coated in mascara so they were darker and more visible than bare lashes but that is it. 
Don't waste your money on this one. 
I will stick to the magic two until I find one that combines volume, length, separation, and long lasting effect. 


No comments:

Post a Comment