Friday, November 9, 2012

My Top Makeup Favorites!

Since I was 12 years old putting on my moms lip gloss and blush I have been a little bit in love with makeup. Over the years I have become somewhat of a makeup hoarder and have tested out tons of products. These are my all time top (never fail to make you look fabulous) makeup favorites:

1. The Naked palette by Urban Decay

The sleek compact compiles 12 all tone flattering shades of nudes and natural shadows. The mix of shimmer and matte finishes make it versatile as well. I can create so many looks with these colors and the shades work on everyone, I have used this palette on my myself, my friends and my boyfriends mother all coming out gorgeous if I do say so myself.
2. MAC powder blush in Margin

I have gone through 4 of these blushes since I was about 16. I keep turning back to this shade because it is the perfect sandy peach color and never looks over done. MAC describes it as a peach with golden shimmer and those pics don't do it justice, it is the most beautiful everyday blush.


3. Loreal Telescopic Mascara in Carbon Black

Now while the lord has blessed me with pretty long lashes that have a natural curl I still have tried tons of mascaras looking for a perfect blend of a "natural false lash look". I really don't like over plumped or clumpy lashes so Telescopic has been my daily go-to for years. If I do want a little extra umph for a nights out I will use half lashes on the outer part of my eye for a very full look with out the clump.











4. Fresh Sugar lip treatment SPF 15

Why would anyone ever spend $23 on a lip balm!? Thats exactly what I thought about this Sugar lip treatment until I got a free sample at Sephora and then I understood. It the most luxurious buttery smooth lip balm with a lovely sweet lemon scent. The SPF is an added bonus but what I love most are that there are several different shades that leave a subtle hint of color. I have the Rose' shade and I love it. Its great for everyday lip color without looking over the top. I want one in every shade.







No comments:

Post a Comment